发表于 2020-3-8 00:12:03 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
专辑名称:Hell to Pay
表演者: Dokken
发行时间: 2004-07-13
出版者: Sanctuary Records
资源格式:原抓AIFF分轨

专辑介绍:
by James Christopher Monger
Singer Don Dokken and drummer Mick Brown may be all that's left of the original Dokken, but the group's signature blend of pop and heavy metal has changed little since their late-'80s heyday. The problem is, they were never that interesting to begin with. On Hell to Pay, the role of ex-guitar legend George Lynch is played by ex-Warlock axe slinger John Levin, and the departure of original bass player Jeff Pilson brings ex-Ted Nugent and Yngwie Malmsteen collaborator Barry Sparks into the fold, resulting in a record that's impeccably played but mediocre at best. Levin brings an elegant, almost Middle Eastern sense of melodicism to the promising opener, "Last Goodbye," and an old-school bluesy swagger to "Haunted," and Don Dokken's voice has settled nicely into a smooth lupine growl that complements the tight arrangements, but there's a blandness to the whole affair that envelops the record after "Prozac Nation." Perhaps it's the fact that the obligatory power ballad, "Care for You," which is apparently so powerful that it needs to be played again at the end of the record in an "unplugged" version -- do keyboards not need to be plugged in? -- or maybe it's the verse/chorus/verse/chorus/solo/chorus heavy metal song template that usually only works for one song a record, but it seems like most of the dinosaurs of the hair metal genre have run out of ideas. Despite the inclusion of the irreverent -- and highly enjoyable -- Beatlesque rave-up "Letter to Home," Hell to Pay does little to pull Dokken out from the tar pits.

专辑曲目:
01.The Last Goodbye
02.Don't Bring Me Down      
03.Escape
04.Haunted
05.Prozac Nation
06.Care For You
07.Better Off Before
08.Still I'm Sad
09.I Surrender
10.Letter To Home
11.Can You See
12.Care For You (Unplugged)

解压密码:www.80wusun.com
下载地址:
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|捌零无损音乐论坛

GMT+8, 2024-9-27 06:48 , Processed in 0.213541 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On.