专辑名称:Back to Black
表演者: Amy Winehouse
流派: 放克/灵歌/R&B
专辑类型: 专辑
发行时间: 2006-10-30
出版者: Island
资源格式:FLAC分轨

专辑介绍:
  Back to Black is the second studio album by English singer-songwriter Amy Winehouse, released in October 2006 on Island Records. The album has spawned a number of singles such as "Rehab", "You Know I'm No Good", "Back to Black", "Tears Dry on Their Own", and "Love Is a Losing Game". Back to Black has received universal critical acclaim, and has been praised for its classic jazz/soul vibe, "vintage production style", accomplished songwriting, and Winehouse's mature and emotive singing style. It has appeared on numerous year-end Top Ten Lists produced by The Austin Chronicle, Billboard Magazine, Blender Magazine, Slant Magazine, Entertainment Weekly, The New York Times and Time Magazine.
  At the 50th Annual Grammy Awards ceremony, Back to Black won five awards, tying the record (with Lauryn Hill, Norah Jones, Alicia Keys, and Beyoncé) for the most awards won by a female artist in a single ceremony. The album won Best Pop Vocal Album, and Best Female Pop Vocal Performance, Song of the Year and Record of the Year for "Rehab"; Winehouse also won Best New Artist.

专辑曲目:
01. Rehab
02. You Know I'm No Good
03. Me & Mr Jones
04. Just Friends
05. Back To Black
06. Love Is A Losing Game
07. Tears Dry On Their Own
08. Wake Up Alone
09. Some Unholy War
10. He Can Only Hold Her
11. Addicted

解压密码:www.80wusun.com
下载地址:
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|捌零无损音乐论坛

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 14:38 , Processed in 0.217088 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On.