发表于 2020-6-21 13:33:19 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
专辑名称:Trauma
表演者: I Prevail
专辑类型: 专辑
发行时间: 2019-3-28
出版者: CAROLINE
资源格式:FLAC分轨

专辑简介:
I Prevail美国硬核摇滚乐队 2019年发行的新专辑。这张专辑获得了2020格莱美BEST ROCK ALBUM单元提名,其中BOW DOWN又获得了最佳金属演奏奖提名。
After generating nearly half a billion streams, going gold in a climate where that achievement is becoming more and more rare, and launching a two-year whirlwind of sold-out shows, Detroit's I PREVAIL returns with its second full-length album, "Trauma".
Due on March 29 via Fearless Records, "Trauma" represents a victorious moment in the wake of a series of trials and tribulations endured by the Michigan quartet — Brian Burkheiser (clean vocals), Eric Vanlerberghe (harsh vocals), Steve Menoian (lead guitar) and Dylan Bowman (rhythm guitar). Even as they catapulted towards mainstream notoriety with 2016's breakout "Lifelines", they faced unforeseen and unbelievable hardship that might've broken any other band.
Burkheiser dealt with a debilitating and shocking vocal injury that jeopardized his future as a singer. He made it through, but dealt with the aftershocks of stress and anxiety. Mired in thoughts of potentially leaving the band, he made a choice. He got together with his band brothers in 2018 and they decided to craft the record they wanted to hear without outside input. Joined by producer Tyler Smith (FALLING IN REVERSE), they emerged from 10 months in the studio with "Trauma".
Now, the album represents a realization of I PREVAIL's full potential. The band elevates rock by making it unpredictable again, leaping from moments of metal, alternative, electronic, and hip-hop. This unpredictability powers the heavy and hard-hitting new single "Bow Down". Additionally, they unveiled an accompanying single "Breaking Down", which pairs glitchy flourishes with a hypnotic and heartfelt vocal performance and impactful refrain.

专辑曲目:
01.Bow Down
02.Paranoid
03.Every Time You Leave
04.Rise Above It
05.Breaking Down
06.Doa
07.Gasoline
08.Hurricane
09.Let Me Be Sad
10.Low
11.Goodbye (Interlude)
12.Deadweight
13.I Don't Belong Here

解压密码:www.80wusun.com
下载地址:
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
发表于 2020-6-21 19:58:51 | 只看该作者
没听过这支乐队,感谢分享
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|捌零无损音乐论坛

GMT+8, 2024-9-30 06:22 , Processed in 0.220846 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On.