又名: 非謬斯
表演者: Celeste
流派: 放克/灵歌/R&B
专辑类型: 专辑
发行时间: 2021-01-29
出版者: Polydor Records
资源格式:FLAC分轨

专辑简介:
Not Your Muse is the upcoming debut studio album by British singer and songwriter Celeste, scheduled to be released on 29 January 2021 via Both Sides and Polydor Records. Initially scheduled for late 2020, the album's release was repeatedly rescheduled amid the COVID-19 pandemic. The album will include the singles "Strange", "Stop This Flame", "A Little Love" and "Love is Back". Not Your Muse was primarily written by Celeste alongside Jamie Hartman, who also handled most of the production.
Most of the songs on Not Your Muse were written by Celeste and Jamie Hartman, the latter of whom also primarily produced the record. Celeste revealed to DIY that the tracks on Not Your Muse were written and recorded without the intention of commercial success but rather with creating "what [she] wanted it to be." Alongside the announcement of the album on social media, Celeste wrote:
Not Your Muse is the power I found when I felt powerless... In making this album I have allowed myself to arrive at a place where I feel empowered, fiercely wide-eyed and fulfilled. I'm very proud of what I've achieved on my debut album and to be in this position, after the year that has been, I feel nothing but gratitude and excitement. I hope you enjoy it.
In January 2020, Celeste told NME that she would like the album to be one that people will "enjoy and listen to for a while– until at least 2022." She also told Vogue with the release of the album, she "want to be one of the superstar singers of [her] time."
Writing for The Telegraph, music critic Neil McCormick described the record as "a classy debut" and noted that "the sultry timbre, smoky tones and jazzy flow of Celeste have a timeless quality". He also praised the "striking" balance between vocals and instrumentation and noted that it "maintain an aura of restraint where Celeste’s vocal quirks can shine."

专辑曲目:
01. Ideal Woman
02. Strange (Edit)
03. Tonight Tonight
04. Stop This Flame
05. Tell Me Something I Don't Know
06. Not Your Muse
07. Beloved
08. Love Is Back
09. A Kiss
10. The Promise
11. A Little Love (From The John Lewis & Waitrose Christmas Advert 2020)
12. Some Goodbyes Come With Hellos
13. Father's Son
14. Lately
15. Both Sides Of The Moon
16. Strange
17. Unseen
18. In The Summer Of My Life
19. It's All Right (From "Soul"/Duet Version)
20. Hear My Voice
21. I'm Here
22. Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star (Benefitting St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital)

解压密码:www.80wusun.com
下载地址:
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|捌零无损音乐论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-31 13:14 , Processed in 0.098615 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On.