表演者:Various Artists
流派:POP/Folk/Classical
语种:英语/纯音乐
专辑类型: 专辑
发行时间: 2010
唱片公司:Head-Fi
资源格式:FLAC分轨

专辑介绍:
  最近买到著名耳机发烧论坛Head-Fi和HDtracks联手推出的一张终极耳机测试数码母带(24BIT/96KHZ),精选Chesky唱片厂历年的一些精彩录音,每一张曲目都有指定的专门测试项目。千万不要错过此资源,主要是用来测试耳机各个性能,如空间感,距离感,远近感,节奏感,现场感,声场,三频等等等等。如果觉得自己塞子,耳机不错的话,不妨下载下来测试测试自己耳机的性能如何,是否令自己满意。
  When David Chesky reached out with his idea to work with Head-Fi.org on a sampler album with tracks specifically hand-picked to help wring out and test headphone audio systems, I smiled from one headphone-covered ear to the other. Yes! was my obvious answer.
  We talked about it on the phone, over e-mail, and finally had a meeting in Las Vegas during CES 2010, and the project was a go. What resulted was The Head-Fi / HDtracks Open Your Ears Sampler.
  I'm a long-time fan of Mr. Chesky and his label. If you're a music-loving audiophile, then you know the names David Chesky, Chesky Records, and HDtracks.com. David is a wonderful composer and musician in his own right, and his works have been a beloved part of my music collection. Through his Chesky Records label, David also brings us the works of others like McCoy Tyner, Monty Alexander, Bucky Pizzarelli, John Pizzarelli, Peggy Lee, John Hammond, Paquito D'Rivera, Badi Assad, Rebecca Pidgeon, and so many more.
  Each and every track assembled for this, The Head-Fi/HDtracks Open Your Ears Sampler, was carefully selected by David and additionally reviewed by Steve Guttenberg (author of The Audiophiliac high-end audio blog at CNET) and myself. If you have a 24-bit/96kHz-capable system, this album is also available in a 24/96 FLAC version, which shouldn't be surprising considering Chesky Records was one of the early producers and purveyors of high-res music, and Chesky's HDtracks.com is now leading the downloadable high-res charge.
  Included on The Head-Fi/HDtracks Open Your Ears Sampler are tracks for testing:
  Midrange tonality
  Low-Level Resolution
  Transparency
  Visceral Impact
  Out-Of-Head Imaging
  Center Focus
  Palpable Detail and Texture
  Rhythm
  Spatial Depth
  Depth
  Bass Extension
  Bass
  If you want to know how good your headphones can sound, listen to great sounding recordings. Each track on this sampler was selected to demonstrate specific audio qualities like transparency, dynamic range, imaging, etc.

专辑曲目:
01. Midrange tonality - Stuck in a Moment You Can't Get Out Of  人声真实感
02. Low-Level Resolution - Money  右边的鼓点如何充满整个大厅
03. Transparency - Get Behind The Mule  人声和吉他的清晰度和准确度
04. Visceral Impact - Sare Tete Wa  鼓点动感
05. Out-Of-Head Imaging - Gadamaylin  一开始的鸟叫和市井之音有距离感,二胡的空间感,整曲都很有远近感
06. Center Focus - Texas Ranger  女声和乐器有相同的集中感
07. Palpable Detail and Texture - Concerto for Basoon and Orchestra, Movement 3  一开始的拍手声,大管声音的饱满度
08. Rhythm - Hajji Baba  节奏感
09. Spatial Depth - Percussion Imaging Test  鼓手在3 6 9 12 15 30 70英尺距离演奏的纵深感
10. Depth - Tumbao De Tamborito  萨克斯在最前面,贝斯在最后,现场感
11. Bass Extension - Heartbeat  50 40 30 20赫兹的低音延伸
12. Bass - Everything is Broken  区分贝斯和鼓点,低音的现场感

解压密码:www.80wusun.com
下载地址:

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
发表于 2024-4-10 09:25:01 | 只看该作者
终极耳机测试精选。谢谢
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

板凳
发表于 2024-4-14 13:58:53 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享好音乐
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2024-4-18 17:18:37 | 只看该作者
感谢楼主分享
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|捌零无损音乐论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 09:35 , Processed in 0.108914 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On.